Sunday, May 27, 2007

On being the baby

Well, it's rough being a baby. Sometimes my tummy hurts and no one does anything, no matter how many times I try to tell them. I really need to figure out how to tell them so they will understand. Sometimes they get it right, but not always.

I think I am finally at a point where I don't mind sleep by myself in my bassinet. I slept there almost all of last night. I like to stay awake for several hours during the day to watch everything. I got to watch TV last night. Lots of colors. That was interesting.

I'm outgrowing my newborn clothes and diapers now so I am going to have to start wearing bgger clothes. I don't really think I NEED clothes, but I guess it's Big People rules. I get really hot sometimes, so I don't always like clothes.

I peed on Mommy yesterday. I haven't been able to get her as much lately, but I saw my chance and took it. I got Daddy a few days ago and everyone thought that was really funny!

No comments: