Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Visitors

I'm a big boy! I can hold my head up and I am sleeping through thenight (most of the time). That means I am a big boy! I go to schoolevery day now which is not too bad. I get cuddles and holds, so I can'tcomplain too much! I miss Mommy, but at least I am not left alone allof the time.I do want to know what's up with my hair. I've got a couple of thinspots. I'M GOING BALD!!!! And it's red! Why is that? No one else hasred hair. Mommy's, Daddy's, Mercedes, and Mason's hair is all brown.Why red? We had some different people here for a few days. Mommy and Daddy said they were Grandma and Grandpa. They held me lots, so they must be cool.They went away though, so I guess we didn't want to keep them. I liked them, at least for the few days we had them.

No comments: