Friday, May 30, 2008

Still the Baby

I am a BIG boy now! I weigh almost 20 lbs and am almost 28 inches tall. I can walk all by myself and I am learning to run too. I like it when Mommy and Daddy have to chase me. Or the sissies. That is always fun! I am just not fast enough to get away from them yet, so I have to work on that.

I feel asleep with Mommy last night and I fell out of bed and bonked my head and it HURTS! I have a nasty bump and a little cut. And I have my very first black eye! Mommy says I am rough on myself! I didn’t mean to do it, I just rolled over in the middle of the night and the edge of the bed was right there. Mommy held me until I went back to sleep, but it really hurt!

I am eating big people food now. I don’t like baby food anymore. I like to eat what everyone else is eating. I had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans last night. It was yummy. Daddy wouldn’t give me his fork though and that upset me. How can I eat if I don’t have a fork. I don’t anyone else to feed me, that’s for babies.

No comments: