Friday, November 21, 2008

New Tricks

So, I have a few new tricks. For example, I can show where my eye is, if I want. Mommy thinks it's really cool, so I do it every once in a while, just to make her happy. She's so easy to please.

I also give really super awesome hugs. That way they keep giging me ice cream. I love ice cream! I don't see why I can't have that to eat every single day. Have you seen my pictures yet? they are sooooo cute! Mommy posted them to her myspace, but if you ask, I bet she would share them with you! She's such a sucker.

You know, everyone is talking about this XMAS thing.... I don't know what the big deal is. The big kids talk about getting rpesents. I don't really need anything. Well, maybe pants that fit. Mommy says I have Mason and Cedes butts. I have to have the 12-18 mths size becuase I am not qujite big enough for a full 18 mth, but too big for 12. But you know, I want toys! If someone wants to give me presents, I want toys. Like stuffed animals (puppies), or books, or trucks! And I love balls, I can throw them at Daddy!

No comments: